7.03.2009

Bee Happy With the Chaos



Friday's Five Things to Bee Thankful For or The Keebler Elves, Crown and Crumbs

The Keebler elves must have had a party in my pantry over the weekend. No really. I think they got tired of working, ran away from the hollow tree and landed in my pantry for a rockin' night out. Perhaps they found the Crown stuck in the back, took a few sips and proceeded to just get a little jiggy with it.

Anyway, you should see the elfin aftermath.
So...today's things to be grateful for:
1. I have a pantry.
2. I have a pantry with food.
3. The food, wrappers, crumbs and chaos aren't so bad.
4. The dog will help clean up.
5. A pantry devolved into chaos is a great motivator for a clean, organized pantry.

Now if only I had a little elfin magic.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment