8.04.2009

Bee a Miss Dodger

I watched a quirky movie over the weekend - Phoebe in Wonderland. I'm no movie critic so I'll spare you the summary, critique and commentary. But, it struck a chord in me.

One of the more powerful moments is captured below and in the trailer linked above. Watch the whole thing if you can, the trailer if you can't or just take a moment to read the quote below. It's beautiful...

Miss Dodger: At a certain part in your life..probably when too much of it has gone by... you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are.

Especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals. And you will say to yourself, "But I am this person." And in that statement, that correction, there will be a kind of love.

Bee Thinking:
2 Corinthians 12:9-10

Song of the Hive:
Shine
Artist: Anna Nalick

PS-To those who drop by my blog, thanks for sharing this process with me.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]




No comments:

Post a Comment