6.25.2009

Bee a Censor

Hannah Montana album coverImage via Wikipedia

Five Phrases to Be Erased From Our Family Lexicon Starting Tomorrow

1. Insert Name of Person Who Apparently Doesn't Speak at a Decibel Recognizable to Nine Year Olds -say whaaaat? *Bulge eyes for effect and look incredulous*
2. Um, not so much. *Roll eyes for effect*
3. Oh no you di n’t! * Include 3 part Z-Snap*
4. OMG!!! *Includes crossed arms and minor stomping*
5. I know…right?

Let me illustrate....

Conversation in my house:

Me: OK, time to turn off the computer.

9 Year Old: Crazy- Turnin’-Off-Computer-Momma say whaaaat? *Bulge eyes for effect and look incredulous*

Me: You heard me, enough computer time for today love. Don’t you think you’ve played enough?

9 Year Old: Um, not so much. *Roll eyes for effect*

Me: Well, regardless, time to turn it off.

9 Year Old: Oh no you di n’t * Include 3 part Z-Snap*

Me: Oh yes I did young lady and no more computer for the rest of the week, and Hannah Montana and iCarley and whatever else I can think of!

9 Year Old: OMG!!!

I know…right?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments: